Friday, May 3, 2013

American Idol 12: Top 4 Redux Results Show

Amber Holcomb. I admit, I was a fan of Amber and it’s a little hard to see her leave the program. In my opinion, she turned in some stellar vocal performances this season. In fact, when Amber's on, she's pretty exceptional and I am really going to miss how she sings so effortlessly. If only she had been able to work on her predictable song choices and lived up to the "most current" label, then I believe she would have been a much stronger contender. But damn, Amber just didn’t know how to play the game. That’s why she left.

On a side note: It was nice to see David Cook - possibly my favorite American Idol alum - back on the show and his new single sounds fantastic no? Also, I'm excited for the Top 3. This, I believe, is the only season where I honestly can't predict who gets to the Finale.

NEXT WEEK'S THEME: Jimmy's Choice, Judges' Choice and Contestant's Choice

TOP 3
Angie Miller
Candice Glover
 Kree Harrison

ELIMINATED
Amber Holcomb

2 comments:

benj said...

i cried.. ='(

Gr said...

They changed "Contestant's choice" to "Producer's choice"

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...