Sunday, May 5, 2013

American Idol: Who's Your Favorite 4th Placer?

With Amber Holcomb's ouster this week, it's time we look back at contestants past who were eliminated in the same week. So, who's your favorite 'Idol' Fourth Placer?

[Who's Your Favorite Idol 5th Placer?]

Tamyra Gray
[Season1]
BEST PERFORMANCE: A House Is Not  A Home

Josh Gracin
[Season 2]
BEST PERFORMANCE: I'll Be

LaToya London
[Season 3]
BEST PERFORMANCE: All By Myself

Anthony Fedorov
[Season 4]
BEST PERFORMANCE: I Surrender

Chris Daughtry
[Season 5]
BEST PERFORMANCE: Hemorrhage

LaKisha Jones
[Season 6]
BEST PERFORMANCE: This Ain't A Love Song

Jason Castro
[Season 7]
BEST PERFORMANCE: Hallelujah

Allison Iraheta
[Season 8]
BEST PERFORMANCE: Alone

Michael Lynche
[Season 9]
BEST PERFORMANCE: This Woman's Work

James Durbin
[Season 10]
BEST PERFORMANCE: Uprising

Hollie Cavanagh
[Season 11]
BEST PERFORMANCE: Bleeding Love

Amber Holcomb
[Season 12]
BEST PERFORMANCE: I Believe In You And Me

VOTE!!


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hard to choose between Allison and Chris Daughtry... But I love Allison, she's so underrated!

X said...

Hard to choose on this one. There have been a few great contestants that were voted out too early (and all happened to be 4th place, when they should have been 1st or 2nd). Daughtry, Allison Iraheta, James Durbin, and Hollie Cavanagh all fit this description in my book.

KC said...

Hey X, do you have any blog or account where I can read your reviews on AI? I think I might also enjoy your reviews just like with DAM's.

JeVeR said...

Yeah, but the 3rd place poll is going to be a land slide...

X said...

KC, I don't have a blog or anything like that.

Anonymous said...

hollie cavanagh? seriously??? she outlasted colton or skylar who are far more deserving than her

danni said...

Allison is definitely the one that sticks out most to me, followed by James (:

Hey said...

@Anonymous, wrong argument. While I agree that Hollie overstayed her welcome on the show, I think Colton and Skylar deserved being eliminated the night they did. Maybe Elise should've gone a little more further. That Whole Lotta Love performance is enough for her to deserve at least a 4th place finish. But that's just me.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...