Wednesday, June 19, 2013

The Voice 4: Finale Results Show

Umm, yes, I saw Danielle Bradbery's win since May and, to be honest, I'm not all that mad about it. Sure, she has yet to learn how to be less dull and acquire a more definable personality as a performer, but that was the same thing that has often been said about Carrie Underwood during her stint on American Idol and look at her now.

Danielle Bradbery has a clear quality to her voice that's pretty fantastic, she's incredibly charismatic, her grasp with pitch is superb, and she's in a popular genre. True, I'm getting tired of the country singers almost always winning these reality singing shows, but at least, she will actually come to the country format as a legitimate country singer. Yes, I'm looking at you Cassadee Pope! Haha.

Oh, and let me just say that this has been a GREAT season! There were moments where I was actually upset with how the competition went, but that's a good thing because for the first time in the show's entire run, I ACTUALLY CARED! Haha. The contestants were extremely talented and hiring Usher and Shakira was a great move. Good job!

As for you Michelle Chamuel, I love you!

RESULTS after the jump!! 

Danielle Bradbery

2nd Place - Michelle Chamuel
3rd Place - The Swon Brothers

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

indeed.

i love michelle too. :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...