Saturday, August 10, 2013

Movie Review: Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters

So they called this movie Sea of Monsters, but where exactly were the monsters? While Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters was slightly better than the Lightning Thief, on the surface, the plot was still fairly basic, the visuals were decent, and the acting were mostly fine. There was just nothing spectacular about the film - and I love superlatives! Haha. The movie was also a little light on action. Yes, it wouldn't be a problem if the story and characters were interesting and compelling, but they just weren't. They were neither exciting nor involving and I don't know if its the screenplay's fault or the direction. I don't know. I can't help but feel that something was really missing with Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters. Maybe that sort of epicness, which I was expecting, wasn't there. 6.5

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...