Tuesday, September 17, 2013

DAM NATION: September 2013 Playlist

It's that time of the month again! I tried my best to give a more varied playlist this month and with so much songs to choose from - there were a lot of new releases recently - I finally came up with a list of 15 songs that I (personally) fancy, that are already doing good on it's own and maybe some new singles from different artists that will probably - or maybe not - be hits in the next coming weeks in whatever format.

So, there! Enjoy!


1. Wrecking Ball Miley Cyrus
2. I Wish Cher Lloyd (ft. T.I.)
3. Atlas Coldplay
4. Give It 2 U Robin Thicke (ft. Kendrick Lamar)
5. Almost Is Never Enough Ariana Grande (ft. Nathan Sykes)
6. Stay The Night Zedd (ft. Hayley Williams)
7. Back Together Jesse McCartney
8. Berzerk Eminem
9. Who You Love John Mayer (ft. Katy Perry)
10. All Night Icona Pop
11. Rock N Roll Avril Lavigne
12. Summertime Sadness (Cedric Gervais Remix) Lana Del Rey
13. True Love P!nk (ft. Lily Allen)
14. Gorilla Bruno Mars
15. Work Bitch Britney Spears

Password: DAM NATION's Twitter ID 
(include @)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...