Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Glee Music 5: The Quarterback

Look, this maybe my last post about Glee - unless, something comes up again - so savor this moment.

Here's The Quarterback soundtrack, which will be part of Glee's farewell/tribute episode to one of its lead, Finn played by the late Cory Monteith. This episode airs this Thursday, October 10, 2013. Now, the songs are pretty emotional, but the clear stand outs are Santana's If I Die You, the whole casts' Season of Love, and lastly, Rachel's heart wrenching take on Bob Dylan's Make You Feel My Love.

The last one particular sounds like Lea Michele was having a hard time singing the song considering the fact that she's usually so masterful in her vocal control. Her version was raw that I seriously felt sad for her. Sad.


1. Season of Love
2. I'll Stand By You
3. Fire And Rain
4. If I Die Young
5. No Surrender
6. Make You Feel My Love

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...