Saturday, October 5, 2013

Glee Season 5: The Quarterback Promo

When was the last time I posted about Glee? Yes, that's when Cory Monteith, playing the male lead Finn, died last July. So, here's another Glee post all about the upcoming episode of The Quarterback, which is basically a tribute to Cory Monteith's character Finn. 

I seriously don't know if I'm emotionally stable to watch this episode as I'm too young to drown on my own tears. Haha. I remember watching the pilot way back in the summer of 2009 and instantly loving the show, which prompted me to add Glee on this blog next to American Idol. So watching this 30-second promo is hard. Plus, just listening to Rachel Berry (Lea Michele) covering Bob Dylan's Make You Feel My Love was painfully beautiful. Sigh. Ready your 50 box of Kleenex for next week's episode.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...