Sunday, November 17, 2013

The Voice 5: Top 12 Studio Versions

So I've decided to put up studio versions of the show starting this week. Let's hope I can keep this up until the end of the season. Haha. Oh, and I will also be giving my favorite recordings per post.

DAM'S PICK: All Of Me by Ray Boudreaux, My Kind of Love by Tessanne Chin, Sail by Kat Robichaud, Adorn by Cole Vosbury, and Demons by Will Champlin


Adorn Cole Vosbury
All Of Me Ray Boudreaux
Demons Will Champlin
Hallelujah Matthew Schuler
Love Is Blindness Jacquie Lee
Man In The Mirror Josh Logan
Mr. Brightside James Wolpert
My Kind Of Love Tessanne Chin
Sail Kat Robichaud
Wake Me Up Caroline Pennell

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, and its in m4a format...AWESOME.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...