Friday, December 20, 2013

DAM NATION: 1 Million Hits!

Sometime today, DAM NATION crossed 1 million hits! Sure, compared to the other bigger blogs out there, this may not seem like a lot, but it's a personal achievement for me and it's really rewarding as a blogger to see the support DAM NATION gets from the readers - especially the regular visitors no matter what topic I post.

So despite me making a big deal out of it, let me make this post an excuse anyway to thank everyone! Thank you to those who visited the blog so religiously - and even to those who just dropped by the site once and never again. Haha. Thank you to those who took their time to post comments because that somehow made everything a little more dynamic than usual here. Thank you to the people who suggests things for the blog and even to people who contributed an article or two for DAM NATION. Thank you to those who kept on challenging my ideas and of course, to the people who defended me from trolls.

I came into this blogging world not knowing what I was doing, and that was actually quite refreshing. But whatever I did to deserve such a dedicated and supportive readers, I'm thankful! Hopefully, this blog will stay on for the next couple more years! Cheers.

Once again, thank you!

4 comments:

KC said...

Congrats DAM! More reviews to come.

Unknown said...

Congrats! Love your blog, and always come and see what you have to say about movies, music, and most importantly singing shows! Can't wait for Idol to start up again!!!!

Julio Modesto said...

This is my cup of tea..., I feel empty until I read you... I am latino and is a challenge to read your blog or comment ´cause my english is not very strong, (Still better than Paulina´s)... But I really try and will keep on trying because your writting is so cool ... congratulations!!!!

Unknown said...

Cogratulations

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...