Sunday, February 14, 2016

Movie Review: Sisters

Tina Fey and Amy Poehler are two of the funniest people I know, but quite frankly, the ordeal to watching Sisters was painful. I seriously had high hopes, but it just fell awfully flat. The story, in particular, was exceedingly predictable that as soon as the film added any story element, I knew exactly how everything would end. No, I'm not looking for anything thought provoking, but there's no dimension and depth to the narrative. I thought the humor came off forced and too slapstick for my taste, some of the supporting cast were more annoying than funny, and it lasted longer than I thought it should have. Look, Sisters wasn't entirely an awful dreck - it actually had some nice little moments here and there - but the film had nothing that really stuck out to vault this into must see territory. 4.5

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...