Monday, February 22, 2016

Movie Review: Zootopia

Zootopia may not be the most original or inventive animated film ever - the story was, in fact, a tad derivative - but it was an unexpectedly good piece of entertainment. I thought the narrative, though relatively basic, went far beyond minuscule cliched themes that we usually get from the film's contemporaries, the created realm for animals was impressive, the visuals were entrancing, and every technical piece fell seamlessly into place including some fantastic character designs. Not to mention the voice acting that was quite superb. Oh, and yes, this one was incredibly hilarious - watch out for those sloths!! Quite frankly, I didn't expect much from Zootopia as I thought it would be just another forgettable animated movie. No, I don't think it's going to be a classic, but it was, by far, one of the most delightful movies I've seen recently. 9

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...